Navien NR-180 Tankless Water Heater Information
|Input : 15,000~150,000 BTU/h|
|Thermal Efficiency : 98%|
|Energy Factor : 0.96|
|ㆍAt 35˚F Rise : 8.3 GPM|
|ㆍAt 45˚F Rise : 6.5 GPM|
|ㆍAt 77˚F Rise : 3.8 GPM|
Navien Offers Ultimate in Energy Efficiency with Hi-Tech Comfort
- Easy installation and PVC venting for Navien tankless
- 3″ SCH 40 solid PVC up to 100′
- Navien holds the industry’s highest energy efficiency rating – 98%
- Ready Link Cascade System
- Optional built-in recirculation system with buffer tank
- Advanced Eco Navien technology
- Extended life cycle utilizing dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Advanced remote control – NR-10DU
- Navien has the industry’s best warranty
Navien tankless water heaters utilizes dual stainless steel heat exchangers, providing 3.8 to 4.5 times longer life-expectancy and erosion resistance over the copper heat exchangers used in other tankless brands. Navien’s heat exchangers operate with relatively low water temperature, minimizing damage from hard water conditions and maintains efficiency levels. Its always important to have your tankless flushed once every 2 years or so to remove any buildup from within the heat exchangers.
Because of Naviens high efficiency the tankless can be vented in PVC piping. Basically excess heat is exhausted with all the combustion gasses in conventional tank systems but a Navien uses this to further heat the water. This results in significantly lower exhaust temperatures and allows for the use of PVC exhaust vent piping.
Links and Further Info
- Official Navien Site – http://www.navienamerica.com/
- Navien Promotional PDF
- Navien Tankless Specifications
- Purchase Price – Call (647 925 1930) for a free quote!
- Rental Price – Call (647 925 1930) for a free tankless rental quote!
Interested in seeing if a Navien will work in your home? Give us a call and we can answer any question you may have.
Or have us call you by filling out this quick form.