Environmental Water Heater
– If you decide to Go tankless you can expect savings of up to 30-50% on your water heating costs.
– For every dollar of gas spent on heating water with a tank, 30 to 50 cents goes straight out the chimney. Tankless units are so efficient they ultimately pay for themselves through the energy savings they generate each month.
– Because water is heated on demand with a tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water and the water temperature will always remains constant. You can take a shower, run the dish washer and use a tap at the same time with no interruption of water pressure or temperature. One of the best improvements is that family members can take showers one after another and you will never run out of hot water.
– Tankless systems last twice as long as typical conventional take type storage systems – about 20 years. And, unlike typical water storage tanks, tankless water heaters never rust, accumulate sediment, leak or flood your basement. Additionally, they are much safer because there is no active pilot light.
– Tankless water heaters reduce nitrous oxide (major smog producing gas) emissions by up to 80%. When you switch to a tankless water heater, you eliminate up to 1,000 pounds of polluting carbon dioxide emissions from the atmosphere every year!