UPDATE: The Rinnai R85 is not available anymore, check out the Rinnai RL94i which is the updated version. We have all specifications and prices listed for both rental and purchases.
No one ever uses hot water 24 hours a day. But, if you have a conventional tank then you’re paying to heat water 24 hours a day. With a standard water heater, you heat and reheat the same water even when you’re sleeping. No one wants to waste money but if you have a conventional tank that’s what your doing.
The Rinnai tankless R85 water heater is a more efficient way to heat water for residential users. This system heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it. With the Rinnai tankless water heater, you only pay to heat water when you need it and for as long as you want it. Thus Saving money.
- White Powder Coat Enamel Finish
- Continuous Hot Water on Demand Delivered at Up to 8.5 GPM
- Whole House Water Heating Solution
- MC-91 Digital Temperature Controller =/-2° F Included
- Direct Electronic Ignition – No Pilot Light
- On Board Diagnostics and Safety Monitoring
- Exterior Unit – No Venting Required
- Battery Backup Possible for Operation in Power Interruptions
Tankless Energy Efficiency
- Up to .83 EF Providing Significant Energy Cost Savings
- On When You Need It, Off When You Don’t… No Standby Loss!
- 10 Year Limited Warranty On The Heat Exchanger
- 5 Year Warranty On All Parts
- Minimum / Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTU/Hr.) 15,000 – 199,000
- Dimensions: 9″D x 14″W x 24″ H
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- 8.5 GPM Maximum Hot Water Capacity at 35° Rise
- 4.5 GPM Maximum Hot Water Capacity at 75° Rise
- NoX Emissions Less Than 40Ng/J
- Temperature Range 98 – 140° F
- Altitudes Up to 10,500 Feet Without Kits or Additional Parts
Price and Installation
Rinnai likes its tankless water heaters to be installed by certified professional installers, thus reducing the chance of incorrectly installed units. We carry all makes and models so if your interested in a Rinnai tankless for your home give us a call at 647-925-1930 or send us a message via the form below. As always advice, quotes, and information are free.